1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and line a 9×13 baking pan with parchment paper.
2. In a pan over low heat, melt butter and Little Bird Fire Bark. Stirring until smooth and melted.
3. Stir in cocoa powder until combined.
4. Remove the pan from the heat and allow to cool for about 3-5 minutes.
5. Whisk in sugar, vanilla, and orange extract until thoroughly combined.
6. Whisk in the eggs one at a time.
7. Stir in flour gently. Followed by the chocolate chips.
8. Pour batter into the parchment lined pan. Spread evenly.
9. Bake for 40-45 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
10. Spread mousse (recipe below) on cooled brownies and garnish with chocolate dipped orange sections.
Combine all ingredients in deep bowl of a mixer, and whip on high until thick consistency.